Floatex s r l
FLOATEX was established in 1976 and located in Provaglio d’Iseo (Brescia, Italy).
Floatex is a worldwide leading company in the manufacturing of Aids to Navigations, Oil & Gas/Offshore floating accessories, Dredging industry, Aquaculture and Anti-pollution market.
Aids to Navigation:
- Light buoys, completely in rotomoulded polyethylene , elastomer and steel.
- Light towers, in polyethylene, steel and/or G.R.P.
- Elastic / Articulated Beacons.
- Data/Meteo buoys / beacons
- Buoy's/ beacon's equipments and accessories.
Oil & Gas / Offshore floating accessories:
- Floats for marine hoses in accordance with GMPHOM2009.
- Chain supporting buoys.
- Marker/Pick up Buoys.
- Concentric/ “Y” floating reducers.
- Modular Mooring buoys / Catamaran Mooring Buoys / C.B.M. system.
- Marine Breakaway Coupling protector / Flange protector.
- Floats for dredging pipes.
- Coupling floats.
- Aquaculture floats.
- Floating cages / stanchions.
- Light buoys.
- Floating anti-pollution booms.
All Floatex products are engineered, designed and manufactured by Floatex.
Internal fully equipped R&D laboratory covers daily test on samples and finished products as well as all incoming materials.
Floatex test facilities covers:
- UV / Cold test on polyethylene samples.
- Test on finished polyethylene colour to check the accordance with IALA range.
- Aging test on samples.
- Tensile test, control of hardness, abrasion, density, impact test.
- Hydraulic pressure test on floats and reducers.
Floatex is ISO 9001 certified and is IALA official member.
ISO14001 is coming soon.
via Cave, 12, Provaglio d'Iseo
Products: Aid to navigation application, Base stations, Shore stations, Fog detectors, Fog signals, Batteries, Solar, Monitoring and control systems, Racons, Radar reflectors / RTE, Maintenance, Beacons, Buoys, Flashers / Lamp changers, Lamps, Lanterns, Lenses, Moorings, Others